Is speaking now

February 27, 2013

Fatal Error- Pay Back Time


Two months ago, a fatal error was made by my dad or my uncle.
For those who have no clue what the woof I'm talking about, here's a reminder:



Previously on Fatal Error

I stayed true to my promise.


It happened this afternoon.
The house was empty. my dad, aunt and uncle over slept as usual.
It's not the first time I have the whole house for myself,
and, usually it's harmless. (they know I'm too lazy for causing troubles)





But, this time was different.
My grandpa cooked lunch, but he made a terrible mistake:
He didn't kept the food away from me.
For a second I thought I was dreaming. all this food, and I can actually reach it easily,
No begging, no sad face tricks...



Don't hate me just becouse I lived the dream ;)



I finished 1 k"g of Schnitzel, a pot with Potatoes and a stew.
Now, these stew contained Beans and Onions.... ha ha ha
I would never have guessed the result would be so devastated.

So, I waited...





Finally, after two hours they woke up, and other family members came to visit.

I knew they're not deserve to share my dad's and uncle's fate,
but, it was too late to back off. one fart already slipped away...

I entered the room with my cute and innocent face, and I set next to my father,
he deserve to be the closest to the blast lol
10, 9, 8, 7, 6....





For a second I thought maybe I've killed them O_o
but, I heard them chocking and coughing outside the house...






I'm so proud of myself!

I think I should reward myself with the snacks they've left behind :)




WOOF ya LATER

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dog Training System