Is speaking now

January 5, 2013

Fatal Error


It was a cold afternoon, I just finished eating lunch and a few salami.
The sun began to fade and so did the sound of children playing outside.
I started to feel sleepy, so I decided to take a nap (first mistake)
close to my father and uncle (second mistake).


Wrong place, Wrong time

And then it happened

I think it happened during my 4th salami dream.
Loud noise and a terrible gas smell woke me up.
I panicked greatly.
But the sound of war was actually the sound of a FART!
Directed straight to my face, with no mercy. as if I’m not there.
what the hell?!
I'll be better off without the sense of smell/hearing.
I started to choke, badly……..
and what seems to be a sleeping dog were actually a fainting dog!


Caught between worlds

I’m trying to find out who’s responsible for the attack, both sides deny.


Conclusion


You’ve made a fatal error.
It’s pay back time. both of you.
to be continued

WOOF ya LATER

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dog Training System